An SLA offers you a reliable and cost-effective service package. They are tailored to your exact requirements and are designed to give you the support and peace of mind you require for your system. Agreements are customised to meet your budget and service expectations and give you access to our full portfolio of service offerings.
With an SLA you can have an assured response time to site, fixed costs and agreed maintenance routines. The level of service can be defined for each element of the contract which may include:
- Engineer mobilisation to site within a guaranteed time frame to meet your requirements
- Access to technical support and help desk including extended hours
- Remote diagnostics to help with fault finding
- Extended instrument warranties
- Preventative maintenance scheduling
- Disaster recovery back-ups
- Complete spares management
- Accreditation and calibration services
- Cost-effective batch purchase of technical support days
- Eurotherm Online Services (EOS)
To ensure the maximum benefit to you, our SLAs are designed to give you complete clarity and control over your service requirements with levels of support and the amount of time contracted clearly shown.
An SLA can help you to maximise your system performance, plant availability, productivity, operational efficiency, quality, and ultimately, profitability of your business.